7 Rules of Life
1.Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present
2.What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journeyis all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world
Everyone builds a house…only loving hearts make it a HOME…
I ASKED WHICH IS THE MOST
BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD..
MY FRIEND SAID…IT IS “FAITH”..
YOU FIND IT IN EVERY HEART..
I ASKED A BRIDE..
SHE REPLIED…IT IS “LOVE”
IT MAKES A POOR MAN RICH..
I ASKED A SOLDIER..
HE SAID…IT IS “PEACE”…
BEAUTY DWELLS WHERE THERE IS PEACE..
I WAS WONDERING HOW TO CONNECT THEM..
AND RETURNED HOME…WITH A HEAVY HEART..
THE DOOR OPENED….
I COULD SEE “FAITH” IN THE EYES OF MY KIDS..
“LOVE” IN THE EYES OF MY BELOVED….AND..
“PEACE” IN MY HOUSE…BUILT BY “FAITH” AND “LOVE”.
SO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD IS “HOME”.